Mipui Update History
Follow on Twitter for updates.
- Image export is now much faster.
- Lower memory footprint.
- User Interface
- New bottom bar that displays current coordinate and tool size.
- Can now change the range of the line-of-sight tool.
- New image export dialog that provides more detailed descriptions for the various options (and removes some clutter from the file menu).
- Major Bug Fixes
- Image export in Firefox no longer drops angled and oval walls.
- Menu item labels are now properly spaced in Firefox.
- Shape colors are now more consistent between browsers and when exporting to image.
- Added "paint-bucket" wall-painting tool.
- Added crop-to-selection button.
- Lots of miscellenous bug fixes.
- Added resize button.
- Greater choice of PNG resolution when exporting.
- New themes! Cross-hatch, old-school and more.
- Keyboard shortcuts for menu items.
- Lots of performance improvements across the board.
- Added GM tools such as fog-of-war and live-of-sight reveal.
- Added 207 more token images from game-icons.net.
- Added support for changing themes.
- Beta version released to a limited pool of users.
- Included 2831 token images from game-icons.net.